If you’re in the market for an aircraft, JMA can help you choose a suitable plane to meet your specific ownership needs.
We work alongside you to cover the entire vertical of acquisition services:
- Client mission analysis, purchase budget, and Part 91/135 operational comparison
- New and Pre-owned price and performance analysis and Reporting
- Aircraft identification, information compilation and analysis
- Escrow Package, Offer, LOI, and P&S Consulting
- Pre-Purchase inspection management
- Aircraft finance and corporate structure consulting
- Aircraft closing and delivery logistics
- Post-transaction operational planning and third-party management selection
Most Aircraft Transactions involve multiple parties with disparate interests, but rarely carry with them a deal principal. JMA specializes in quarterbacking every transaction, to ensure that documentation isn’t late or missing, and deals stay on schedule. A “Time of essence” clause is customary in aircraft transactions, essentially compelling the need for a deal principal.