When you decide to sell your aircraft, it’s important to choose the right vendor to meet your individual sales needs. Most often, the equation is as follows:
Big firm = large overhead = higher asking price = more days on market = fewer sales opportunities.
Listing a plane involves more than just signing a listing agreement and answering shotgun inquiries.
At JMA, we:
- Qualify the seller to determine expectations
- Analyze your aircraft, records, maintenance history and complete a Desktop Market Analysis
- 360-degree virtual aircraft tours and Professional photos
- Industry marketing and advertising
- Arrange financing
- Quarterback the sales schedule process to ensure efficient communication between buyer, seller, attorneys, broker(s), and maintenance organizations
- Handle all transaction-related logistics
JMA manages the sales process to ensure that the parties’ expectation are managed and met, and ultimately, transactions are effected.